Friday, October 11, 2013

Agents of SHIELD First episode Easter Eggs

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD Easter Eggs
    
     Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premiere aired on September 24th on ABC and the nerd fires have been lit. When this show was announced I was ecstatic! The show has a lot of talented people working on it and such a nice pool of plot devices from the Marvel comic movies as well as comics in general to pull from. I've enjoyed watching all of the episodes so far. The one thing I found I love most about this show are the constant references to comic-book themes and/or scenes from Marvel superhero movies.

    

     Below is a list of "Easter Eggs" I noticed after watching the premiere episode several times. This list includes spoilers, but honestly, who hasn't seen the first episode? If you see something I missed, please leave a comment; otherwise enjoy....
SPOILER ALERT!


Did I miss something? Post a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment