Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Plight before Xmas

A short time ago my PS3 died.  It was a sad day.  I tried to bring it back to life,  but was unsuccessful. My wife then surprised me BEFORE Christmas with a PS4 and Fallout 4 (Best wife ever!). I've been a wasteland wanderer just trying to survive ever since.
It does bite rocks that moving from PS3  to PS4 means that you have to start from scratch with games. Still, starting over can be exciting... There are enough places  to sell / exchange old games  so that upgrading doesn't leave you empty handed.
In my case, I've had so much fun with fighting off the zombie like ghouls and crazed raiders that i haven't worried about how many games i had or lost.
What system do you play? What's your current gaming obsession?

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I was there! But I found that there is no Fallout 4 on 360 but I've taken your suggestion and I made a page and I gotta get DC injustice on my new tablet!!!

    ReplyDelete