Saturday, July 20, 2013

Does the black guy live? Movie Reviews This week... LONE RANGER

Lone Ranger movie review

First, I need to say a few things. The Lone Ranger and I have a little history. I've always been a fan of the Lone Ranger, whether it was the cartoons or the 80's movie Legend of the Lone Ranger. There were a few reasons why I wanted to see this film. Sorry, gotta take you through some back story...
I grew up in Flint,Michigan and as a young black boy unfortunately Mother/Father homes weren't the norm. Well I was blessed with one (not saying if you had a single parent home you weren't blessed). And as a family, my father, mother, sister, and I would go to the movies. I remember going to see The Legend of the Lone Ranger as a family. It is one of my fondest memories. Today, parents are so busy either working, or not caring, that family activities seem to be a rarity. Now as an adult, I treasure those times when my family did things together.

My daughters are too young to sit through a movie, but I plan to do things with them when they're older.

Plus, I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan.

Does the black guy live?
SPOILER ALERT!

The after credit scene was a little funny, but didn't add anything!
C grade for Lone Ranger!

No comments:

Post a Comment