Sunday, August 18, 2013

Phineas and Ferb Mission Marvel Easter Eggs

Phineas and Ferb Mission Marvel Easter Eggs
    
     Since I love Marvel comics and I love Phineas and Ferb, loving Mission Marvel was a no brainer.

     I think the best part of Phineas and Ferb is that my wife and daughter love the show as well. Its awesome "geeking" out as a family and sitting down together and watch an episode. Or after we put the kids to bed, my wife and I watching episodes on demand...DEFINE AWESOME (geeking out with your wife)! This was no different.

     Here is a list of "Easter Eggs" I noticed after watching Mission Marvel for the 4th time (this time I had a notepad). If you see something I missed, please leave a comment; otherwise enjoy....
SPOILER ALERT!


Did I miss something? A full transcript of the episode is available here at Phineas_and_Ferb:_Mission_Marvel Transcript

No comments:

Post a Comment